Recommend a pair.
May 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Dizzie

New Head-Fier
Hi All,

New to the forums..Would welcome your advice i'm looking for a pair for headphones to stick in my PC mainly, maybe phone sometimes (sony Xperia s), so commute and home listening.

I dont mind forking out for a portable DAC/AMP type device for the pc/phone to improve the sound - combo ideas are welcome!

Music I listen to is, Indie, Rock, EDM (trance/house), Opera, Pop, folk, etc - vary varied taste so i'm looking for an all rounder. Vocals are massively important now for me in music - so i'd like something that really brings vocals home.

I only had closed headphones before as I used to be super into dance and bass was all that matters but that is not the case now. I'd like a phone with a punchy type bass not overpowering.

I've been looking at the Beyerdynamic t50p as i've read that they are brilliant portables. £250 is the absolute max budget i can go for.

Thank you in advance for the advice.

May 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #2 of 2
If need open headphones then Grado 325i, HD600, Ultrasone Pro 2900 and closed cans like D2000, ATH-ES10, Pro900, Philips Fideleo L1 are recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back