Recommend a hard drive mp3 player...
Feb 6, 2004 at 3:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

KandieMan

Head-Fier
I currently have an iFP-390T and love it.. however I have run out of space for the songs that I want to carry around
frown.gif

What do you guys recommend? I am not interested in an iPod because of the horrible battery life. I am looking for something 1.5gb or more really i guess, but around 10/20 would be great because I could also store data on it... and lots of it (Mainly videos and photos).

UMS capability would also be a GREAT plus...

So, what do you guys recommend? I am a student and while I have plenty to spend, I don't want to spend TOO MUCH just for something that will play music for me. I've realised FM tuner is not that useful, hardly used line-in on my 390T and voice recording would be nice but far from a requested feature for me.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Feb 7, 2004 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 2
I have seen the 10 gig Nomad JukeBox 2 going for $250 in Canada so they might be something you can check out (they are discontinued I think) the same store had the Jukebox 3 20 gig for $350 both have user replaceable batteries but they are proprietary.

Both are rather a large for an MP3 player about the size of a smaller thicker PCDP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back