Recommed me some creepy metal
Mar 29, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #31 of 36
I find Finntroll to be very creepy. It's what Gargamel would listen to while eating Papa Smurf. Blackish deathish metal, brutal and happy at the same time, with polka melodies played over lyrics screamed in Swedish.

Mar 29, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbasement /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find Finntroll to be very creepy. It's what Gargamel would listen to while eating Papa Smurf. Blackish deathish metal, brutal and happy at the same time, with polka melodies played over lyrics screamed in Swedish.

that's really sound scary..

Mar 29, 2009 at 5:25 AM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbasement /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I always thought Finntroll sounded really happy. Creepy never even crossed my mind.

Mar 29, 2009 at 10:10 AM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I always thought Finntroll sounded really happy. Creepy never even crossed my mind.

Its a creepy in a twisted and happy way. Like what acidbasement said, Gargamel eating papa smurf and rejoicing.
biggrin.gif
lol

Mar 29, 2009 at 11:13 AM Post #36 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its a creepy in a twisted and happy way. Like what acidbasement said, Gargamel eating papa smurf and rejoicing.
biggrin.gif
lol

and swinging big mugs of beer.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back