Recieved my Slappa gear!
Apr 27, 2005 at 3:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Porksoda

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I won the first Slappa giveaway and I recieved my cases! I got the all black 240 CD case and the 90 DVD case. VERY nice! They've got that "new case" smell
eggosmile.gif

Definitely a step up from my old piece of junk. I'd comment on the ergonomics of the case, but I left my old case w/ all my CDs at a mini meet and Jude is now holding my CDs prisoner!
confused.gif

In any case, I am an instant fan. They're nice hard enclosures, with the sexy matte black finish. I gotta say my favorite part so far is the smell though, until of couse I can actually put CDs in it. *SNIIIIIIIFFFFF*
eggosmile.gif

Thanks Slappa!

Apr 27, 2005 at 3:40 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Porksoda
....I left my old case w/ all my CDs at a mini meet and Jude is now holding my CDs prisoner!...

The ransom is that groovy rechargeable Pimeta you built.
wink.gif

As agreed, I'll bring your case/CDs to the May 20 Meet. If you decide you want them sooner, let me know, and I can mail them to you. Of course, if you're ever in the area, feel free to stop by (call ahead in case I'm not there).

Congratulations on winning the SLAPPA gear! I love my SLAPPA 32 (an older model), which has held up under severe laptop case and backpack abuse.

b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back