Rechargeable AAs?
Dec 31, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #16 of 19
Thanks for the suggestions in this thread I picked up a set myself this week from Amazon. Quick question on the charger, is there any way to check how many milliamps are in the batteries without having to run them through a the test discharge and recharge cycle?

753410143_2C3mf-XL.jpg

Dec 31, 2009 at 5:17 AM Post #17 of 19
How long does it take for a full charge ... and does the light change (flicker or change color) when charging is complete on the official eneloop charger?

Dec 31, 2009 at 7:56 AM Post #18 of 19
oh.. i have not used my original eneloop charger as i use La Crosse charger.. i have 2 of these oem chargers which are still inside the package less the batteries
biggrin.gif

when you start charging eneloop through La Crosse the charger has a default mode where it start to work.. it reads the battery status ("null" if battery is "dead" already) ... i forgot which mode though when i suspect i need to refresh i opt for discharge/charge mode at its lowest charging rate of 200mAh ...it drains the batteries and then charges after that

btw, there is downloadable instruction available
http://www.thomasdistributing.com/la...ger-Manual.pdf

Happy New Year to ALL !!!

Dec 31, 2009 at 11:32 AM Post #19 of 19
Crap ... seems the La Crosse chargers are hard to find in Hong Kong. What's the difference between the BC-700 and BC-9000?

Am really interested in getting one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back