Rechargeable 9V batteries
Mar 12, 2009 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Fistulator

New Head-Fier
I recently got my hands on a Meier Corda 3Move and after spending some money on non rechargeable 9V batteries I decided that rechargeable ones would be better for my wallet. So I bought some.

But now that I've been using them for a while I've noticed that they have a miserable battery life. The non-rechargeable ones lasted for about 36-40 hours, while the rechargeable ones can barely manage 12 hours. A bit more than a quarter of the normal ones' battery life!

My batteries are probably crappy, but how long can I expect top end batteries to last?

Which ones would you recommend? I need an online store that can ship to Hungary.

Thanks in advance!

Mar 12, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #2 of 5
Read the instructions for the 3Move. You'll see how you can get to the internal switches to increase battery life to about 100 hours between charges. I had the same problem until I did that.

Mar 13, 2009 at 12:52 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fistulator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know that, but doesn't it change the SQ?

Can't help on that one. Maybe someone with more electronics experience could help. I never used mine with a regular battery, just the iPower rechargeable so can't comment on an A/B-type comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back