Received my 20G iPod + HP today
Dec 3, 2004 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bdshort

New Head-Fier
smily_headphones1.gif

Picket it up from the post office over my short lunch break, and had time to synch it to my laptop at home before I had to come back to work. Haven't had too much of a chance to play with it yet, though from what I've done, I like. It sounds pretty good through my Sharp MD33's, but again, I really haven't had any time to listen.

I did want to comment on one thing, and that is when people say it's prone to scratching, they ain't kidding! There are already a few small scratches on that shiny back, along with some smudges and fingerprints. I guess I'm going to have to start searching for a case for it. Any good stores in the Chicagoland area? I'll be there on Wednesday and Thursday of this coming week, then in Indianapolis Friday afternoon and Saturday (but wont have time there as I'll be at a wedding).

Brian

Dec 4, 2004 at 12:34 AM Post #3 of 3
Yeah, it's one of Chicago's nicknames I've heard before, so I thought I'd use it
wink.gif
I think we'll be near Michigan Ave., so I'll have to stop by and see what they have.

Do Apple stores just sell Apple products, or do they sell 3rd party items there too. Could I buy Shure canalphones there, for example?

edit: Nevermind, I just answered my own question. They do indeed carry a multitude of 3rd party add-ons, including Shure headphones. At least, the online version of the store does.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back