Rear out to the default output ?
Sep 11, 2004 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

amol

500+ Head-Fier
Is there a way to make the rear out of the soundcard to be the default output ? I mean if we play a game, then it should output the sound to the rear out instead of the front out as it does by default.

Sep 11, 2004 at 3:34 PM Post #2 of 3
With Envy24HT-S/24P cards you can use the "high sample rate" mode in the drivers and with the Soundblaster Live/Audigy series you can use the kx drivers to force stereo output on the rear channel, but I don't know how on any other cards. With ASIO for music playback you can shift the playback channels by 2 but that won't help with games.

Sep 11, 2004 at 6:12 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Radar
With Envy24HT-S/24P cards you can use the "high sample rate" mode in the drivers and with the Soundblaster Live/Audigy series you can use the kx drivers to force stereo output on the rear channel, but I don't know how on any other cards. With ASIO for music playback you can shift the playback channels by 2 but that won't help with games.

Yeah man, i knew about that.. I used a sblive before, and i used to use the rear out as the default out. But i want to know about using the rear out for games/movies, on the Revo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back