REALLY REALLY ANGRY MUSIC!
Nov 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #16 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need music I can listen to when something happens which makes me so angry I want to burn things.

Any ideas?

Fear Factory - Soul of a new machine and Archetype
Slayer- Seasons in the Abyss

Nov 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #17 of 75
You guys have no clue!

Check CAVALERA CONSPIRACY. Very kick ass songs, overly angry and help release a lot of stress. Check the entire album, but first start with this song:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

EDIT: Yeah, all this songs sound pretty much alike, but when you angry you don't give a ****. Oh and don't take the lyrics too serious.
biggrin.gif

EDIT2: You might want to check this channel for HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eokiu...feature=browch

Nov 30, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #18 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
enlargement.jpg

I know. All of that atonal psychedelia and manic shrieking on the extended version of "Un Home et Une Femme" makes it one of the most harrowing pop atrocities I've ever heard. Music to have grand mal seizures by--only surpassed in malice by Dana's jeremiad again Ulster Protestantism accompanied by the voices of spectral fetuses on the gut-churningly sinister All Kinds of Everything.

Dana_-_All_Kinds_of_Everything.jpg

Dec 1, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #23 of 75
Metal is not angry music.
Stick with Hardcore music like Hatebreed - I will be heard.

Dec 1, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #24 of 75
Or some good old Sick Of It All.
You can't go wrong with that for sure.

Dec 1, 2009 at 3:22 AM Post #25 of 75
Kreator albums...

Endless Pain
Pleasure To Kill
Terrible Certainty
Extreme Aggression
Coma of Souls
Enemy of God
Violent Revolution
Hordes of Chaos

If you're interested in more 80s thrash that is better than the 'big four' let me know.

Course you could just get Damaged by Black Flag and never need any other "angry" music ever again.

Dec 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #26 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Slipknot. They still havn't outgrown the "I hate mommy" stage (and neither have their fans)

x2. The songs make me irritable and on edge. lol

Dec 1, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #28 of 75
Your Trash ain't got nothing on Sludge and Doom

Dec 1, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #30 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine

+1 - the louder you play it, the better it gets.

Also, give $3 Bill by Limp Bizkit a listen. Everything after this album was disposable crap, but this album is classic angry music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back