Really Need Peoples Thoughts & Guidance
Sep 26, 2017 at 12:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Share2Care

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Ladies & Gents,

Hope this finds you all well.

I am in a lucky and also very confusing position where everyones help would be greatly appreciated.

As mentioned before, I absolutely love music. Music fuels your soul in my humble opinion!

With that in mind, I am realising that finding a headphones or IEMs to cover such a stunningly huge amount of music is possibly asking a little to much.

On this occasion, I have between £200-£400 to spend on a pair of IEMs which I am looking to focus towards all Electronic Dance Music, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Trance, House, Trap, All Liquid Varieties.. Those sweet female vocals from the likes of Koven entwined with various beats and pure bass. Types of YouTube Channels would be MrSuicideSheep a firm favourite for easily 5+ years and the same from Liquicity. Record Companies like Hospital Records for Logistics, Nu:Tone, Netsky, Calibre and on and on.. Ultrasound for some Deadmau5... The list is near endless!

So, the best IEMs for the money. Dedicated to Dance Music and the massive range of music contained within this World. I am based in the UK for shipping and customs purposes. Also warranty if heaven forbid it is required.

I hope there is enough information. In a way, I am looking for what you would buy for the music and if you had saved the money up.

This is a big, big spend for me. I have looked and looked and thought about having the OUT OF THIS WORLD audio ladies and gents so why not politely ask...

Please help! Thank you.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back