REALLY need help with finding a good Full-Size Headphone.... I'm on my 5th round of buying and returning headphones, I'm going nuts!!
Sep 6, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #16 of 20
hmmmmmm :/ I think i'll order a pair of Spider PowerForce they seem like what I am looking for, read some other review on this site so said they were a little better than the V-moda M-800's
And they are around 100$ I found them, they should do fine..... for now while I wait for the M-100's to drop, i might even pre-order :) haha

They headphone cord on the PowerForce's comes out right? so i could buy a long headphone cord to use with it, like and AUX Cord correct? 

Sep 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #17 of 20
Try out the Sony xb series, have the xb500, has a lot of bass. Sq is meh, only use it occassionally (probably more like rarely tbh) when i want to blast out bass. My beyerdynamic dt990 also has quite a bit of bass (more than i need really) and sq is better than the xb500 but it (treble or/and upper mid?) sounds harsh. Everything else about the dt990 is OK in my opinion. I'm not really a basshead though I still assume those 2 I mentioned have enough bass for you. Good luck with finding your pair, I'm still finding my pair :xf_eek: dt990 is too harsh to my ears.

Oct 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #18 of 20
Thanks to everyone I bought a pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP's. The M-80's i don't want to take the chance with on ear having them hurt my ears espcially after my Beats Wireless wonderful experience. Can't wait for them, still have my Sennheiser RS 170's it turns out (or just settling haha) they really are a good pair of wireless headphones but the Crossfade's should satisfy my bass craving.

.... I just can't wait for the M-100's... I'm very impatient when it comes to buying stuff, also i pre-ordered a iPad Pressure Sensitive Sylus from kickstarter (JaJa Stylus) they said they would ship by late August.... Still waiting :/

Thanks everyone.

Oct 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #19 of 20
really reminds me of my brother... i suggested he take denon a shot. of course eying the d2000 in his price range and ended up gettin d5000s and now hes slowly trying to convert everyone he comes across to DENON dxxxx series headphones. 

Oct 7, 2012 at 1:27 AM Post #20 of 20
OHHHHHH MAN! got my Crossfade LP's today!! very very pleased! great sound and can handle a good whomp So freaking happy, got them in White now ordering some Purple custom plates for them, very sexy designed headphone with the White and purple...... in a way still not the ear shattering bass like the Skull Crushers but LP's are alot cleaner in bass tone.

But Seriously thank you everyone for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back