Real or hoax?
Aug 11, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #16 of 35
The only reason I figured the worm must be real was that a HS English teacher's husband was a doctor in an ER. Therefore, she always had such gross stories to tell as that one.
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #18 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
If that puts you off your food, then you havnt even scraped the surface of this thing we call "the interweb".
evil_smiley.gif

i've seen it all:
boob maggots
preparing, cooking and eating a baby
all flavors of cruelty and stupidity
eye maggot
ogrish
japanese eel girls
all kinds of bodily functions
etc.

just not when eating, thanks.

Aug 11, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach
Indeed, the Spider picture IS real. It utilizes a standard photography perspective trick to make it appear bigger than it really was, but the picture is real.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/camel-spider-hoax-email.html
http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...mel_spider.htm

Well, if you look at the spider and then at the sleeve for comparison, you can see that the spider is smaller than what it seems. I don't know why the test says it's a hoax. The test messed up.

Aug 11, 2006 at 11:05 PM Post #20 of 35
I voted real for the cat because I always want to believe that cat is real!
tongue.gif

Aug 12, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #22 of 35
I spotted the satan face in one of the first news reports on 9/11. I think I saw it on channel 11 news on 9/12. I just bugged out and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Aug 12, 2006 at 7:21 AM Post #24 of 35
I got the snowflake wrong, they got the spider wrong. I know these lttle suckers well as I used to keep them as pets in Cyprus. Not the really big ones, only about 1.5" ones. They have the strongest jaws in the insect kingdom and can open up very wide
eek.gif

Not really spiders, but still lots of fun to watch.

Aug 12, 2006 at 7:25 AM Post #25 of 35
Got camel spiders and the snowflake wrong :/

Aug 12, 2006 at 5:40 PM Post #28 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT
Hello Kitty Darth Vader?

So is this one real costume or fake?

sanrio-vader.jpg

Luke, I am your fath....uhh, moth....uhh, parent.

Aug 12, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #30 of 35
how is the first one a hoax. THey really do exist and the spiders were dangling from the soldier's hand. Sure they're not as big and look bigger on the camera, but they're still real

Users who are viewing this thread

Back