Real life photos of WA3/3+/6?
May 12, 2007 at 9:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

blessingx

HeadFest '07 Graphic Designer
Supplier of fine logos! His visions of Head-Fi
Does anyone have photos of their WA3, 3+ or 6? Just curious of the black versus silver finish. Both look great in the Woo photos (as does the gold bling 3 option), but I was curious in less perfect, color adjusted shots how they compared. Anyone order one versus the other and regret the decision?

May 12, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 16
look up some of the pictures from the international meet, they had all of the colors on display. Personally, I thought black was the nicest looking- but then again they all looked very good.

May 12, 2007 at 10:01 PM Post #3 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone have photos of their WA3, 3+ or 6? Just curious of the black versus silver finish. Both look great in the Woo photos (as does the gold bling 3 option), but I was curious in less perfect, color adjusted shots how they compared. Anyone order one versus the other and regret the decision?

Here is my WA3. For sale shots... It was a nice little amp to be sure!

May 13, 2007 at 2:45 AM Post #5 of 16
I had a WA3 and it was a black anodized aluminum casing like what you find with RSA cases... very nice.

It looks like I used the flash.
IMG_4716.JPG

sorry about the clutter
IMG_4711.JPG

May 13, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very nice photos, GreatDane

ah!
smily_headphones1.gif
and yours as well.

I had a tough time deciding which color I wanted. They all looked good to me.

May 13, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sexy shot there JZImages.

Thanks! Wasn't too hard since the amp itself is already pretty darn sexy.

I went with black because my Marantz CDP is already black. It matched up perfectly with the same kind of metal surface. No regrets on the color here.

May 13, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #13 of 16
The Woos are stunning. Minimal yet retro. Jack Wu and his brother have great taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back