RE2's looking for better fit...
Sep 27, 2008 at 7:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

mjrtoo

Head-Fier
The only flanges that fit my ears and provide a nice seal are the larges black ones supplied. While they fit alright, I'm hoping there is someting better out there that will help sound rejection.

I did inquire directly at support....and he mentioned Comply. Which ones fit the best with the RE2? I've read T400, is that correct?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'm really liking the sound of them!

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:30 AM Post #3 of 6
How long does a set of the foam tips last with wear/tear and dirt?

Nov 21, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #5 of 6
I am also in the same sort of predicament, except the ones that fit me best are the white, medium sized bi-flanges. The only problem is that after a few months of use, the part that attaches on to the headphones (neck or tube or whatever) stretched and got so loose that it would come off in my ears. I now use the single flanges medium tips but they are not as good.

Can anyone recommend any other nice quality silicone tips that would fit onto the RE2s? I don't want foam because i don't like the idea of replacing the tips all the time (i was thinking shure foamies but they won't fit the RE2s - the hole is too small). Maybe something coming from another phone?

Nov 21, 2008 at 11:18 AM Post #6 of 6
If you are interested in those bi-flange, you can get them from UE. Those UE made are better in quality compared to the generic one everybody else are selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back