RE2 and Fiio E5 combo 49 USD
Apr 8, 2009 at 4:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Nankai

Sponsor: HiFiMAN
[size=large]Order Link[/size]

2009Apr07210157111.jpg

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
May 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM Post #8 of 14
Received mine yesterday.

Shipped in 5 days.

The earphones are mighty fine (a mini-review in sig). The amp feels so high quality! =D

Jun 13, 2009 at 2:42 PM Post #11 of 14
Received my combo yesterday...really impressed..this is my first IEM, but I am happy and they will fit my needs perfectly. I was amazed at how small the Fiio was and tried with and without it and could notice a difference. Only concern is that there is a noticeable tone when no music is played, but nothing to lose sleep over.
Thanks Head Direct for great deal, great packaging and excellent customer service. I am going to order another set for a Christmas present to my brother in law for his ipod!

Jun 14, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #12 of 14
Looks like a good deal. Should I cut out $50 from my DAC/Amp fund ($150 saved) to get these for my Zune? I currently use the stock headphones for them. I wish I could take my DT 770 Pro with them in public, but they aren't really portable and I get way to many stares when I do bring them lol. BTW I usually use my Zune whenever I leave my house. http://www.last.fm/user/krazyxazn The kind of music I listen to.

Jun 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by krazyxazn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like a good deal. Should I cut out $50 from my DAC/Amp fund ($150 saved) to get these for my Zune? I currently use the stock headphones for them. I wish I could take my DT 770 Pro with them in public, but they aren't really portable and I get way to many stares when I do bring them lol. BTW I usually use my Zune whenever I leave my house. krazyxazn’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm The kind of music I listen to.

I say do it.
well, this or the re0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back