re0's right for me?
Jul 2, 2009 at 3:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

chrisw142

New Head-Fier
i currently have um1's and i like them alot but i want my next iems to have more detail and a little more bass. i think the re0's might be a good choice for me escipically because of the 100$ sale which seems like an awesome deal for a pretty high end iem like this. i listen mostly to rock and metal. thanks

Jul 2, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by younglee200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ya they're pretty much amazing for the 100 price range.

especially good for rock imo, I don't really listen to metal so can't comment on that

anyone else think these iems are good for rock? i just want a couple of more opinions before i make a decision

Jul 2, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #7 of 12
if you search, there's many threads/reviews on the re0

but like i said, worst case u can return them for a full refund within 30 days... so the best way is to listen to them yourself

everyone already agrees it's a steal for $99

Jul 2, 2009 at 11:00 PM Post #8 of 12
yeah..it would be good just to try it and return it if anything

theres some review by clieos i think a while back..maybe try searching for it. it compares that with the other top iem i believe.

Jul 3, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #9 of 12
Got mine today, and I would give it the thumbs up (still burning it in). I'm not an audiophile so I won't take my review any farther than that or I'll likely embarrass myself.

And like some other people I was worried it would sound bad un-amped, I'm going to have to say it still sounds great coming out of a fuze. Fiio helps a little too. Might get an amp some day, but we'll see. I'm pretty satisfied.

Jul 3, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #10 of 12
They're totally worth it. Mine just came in today, and they sound great, even without being broken in. Everything's so clear, it's just amazing. and the highs sound so.... natural.
even more so than the rest of the frequency.

Jul 3, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #11 of 12
Please post some reviews after you've got them. The current reviews are now several months to half a year old and the package of the IEM's has changed: different cable, no case etc. Please let us know what you think.

Jul 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM Post #12 of 12
Has anyone paired these headphones with a Cowon D2 or Zune? Just wondering what players pair well with these. I just sold my sony and I'm trying to figure out what I should get next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back