RE0-will you take it to the Gym
Feb 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM Post #32 of 42
The microphonics are pretty bad, IMO, but unless you listen to "quiet" music, you wont ever notice it too much, and it's even worse when you are doing rigorous exercises like sprinting or so. Even though I just got these headphones a couple weeks ago, I'm already craving something with higher bass and more detail.

Mar 16, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #34 of 42
To OP: devote yourself to taichi chuan. Its movements are slow and safe, you may wear any headphone you like. Sweat is still a problem, though.

Mar 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #35 of 42
For the gym, get you the MEElectronics M9 -- $20, decent isolation, strong bass and treble, even at lower volume levels. I wouldn't take my RE0 to the gym -- I only take them places where I can be sure they won't get messed up or torn up.

Mar 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM Post #36 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by kmhaynes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For the gym, get you the MEElectronics M9 -- $20, decent isolation, strong bass and treble, even at lower volume levels. I wouldn't take my RE0 to the gym -- I only take them places where I can be sure they won't get messed up or torn up.

I feel my RE0's are ideal at the GYM as long as you don't make any sudden fast movements.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:38 AM Post #37 of 42
Yeah, I've been using my RE0 for over a month at the gym and they're fine. Just put the volume a bit higher though, as when I do cardio I can usually hear my breath which is very annoying.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:45 AM Post #38 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I've been using my RE0 for over a month at the gym and they're fine. Just put the volume a bit higher though, as when I do cardio I can usually hear my breath which is very annoying.

It must be your cardio is intense
wink.gif

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #39 of 42
I have the third iteration of the RE0s and I would not recommend taking them to the gym. For me, it's not an issue of fit, as with the small silicone fittings, I get a solid and comfortable seal but the cable is just too microphonic to be used in an active setting such as a gym. Even when wearing them over the ear and using the shirt clip, they're still pretty heavy on the microphonics to my ears.

Mar 17, 2010 at 2:03 AM Post #40 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGame21x /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the third iteration of the RE0s and I would not recommend taking them to the gym. For me, it's not an issue of fit, as with the small silicone fittings, I get a solid and comfortable seal but the cable is just too microphonic to be used in an active setting such as a gym. Even when wearing them over the ear and using the shirt clip, they're still pretty heavy on the microphonics to my ears.

I don't get agree with you
beerchug.gif

Mar 17, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #41 of 42
I also use CX300 for the gym. If I forgot to put them in the gym bag, I use TF10 or IE8.
tongue_smile.gif

Last time I used TF10 and I felt really pumped (yup people were looking at me). Now I am considering putting TF10 in the gym bag.

Mar 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #42 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChanSP1970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also use CX300 for the gym. If I forgot to put them in the gym bag, I use TF10 or IE8.
tongue_smile.gif

Last time I used TF10 and I felt really pumped (yup people were looking at me). Now I am considering putting TF10 in the gym bag.

I've used them , really easy to workout, amazing clarity
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back