RE: Repairing a SinglePower MXP3 Amp (LA)?
Mar 3, 2014 at 1:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

augustwest

Headphoneus Supremus
RE: Repairing a SinglePower MXP3 Amp?

Does anyone have a recommendation for someone in the Los Angeles area that will do repair work on a SinglePower MXP3 amp?
Thanks for your interest.

Mar 3, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #4 of 10
Bummer.

BTW, I think I learned about washing / soaking Grado cushions from one of your old posts. Much smoother and softer. Thank you.

Mar 3, 2014 at 1:48 PM Post #5 of 10
Bummer.

BTW, I think I learned about washing / soaking Grado cushions from one of your old posts. Much smoother and softer. Thank you.

I haven't been on < headfi > much recently. Have been enjoying the music, and content with my system, until my SP MXP3 quit on me last week. Thank you for the kind words.

Mar 3, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #7 of 10
Masa -

I have found a place in Venice who says they will take a look, "Venice Amp Repair", they specialize in the custom "Red Jones" guitar amps. I will give "Rewind Audio" a try if if that doesn't work out. How is your SP amp holding up, or do you still have it?

Mar 3, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #9 of 10
Masa -

I was listening to it a couple of nights ago and it just stopped. It went "stone dead", nothing dramatic; no loud pop, or puff of smoke, or burning smell, it just stopped. So now it is fix, or replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back