Oct 10, 2003 at 11:13 PM Post #46 of 87
^^^^ love your s/n

yeah, i coulndt resist either
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2003 at 2:52 AM Post #48 of 87
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
HI: I called the store and my V6 was shipped today by ups

they dont notify you, and their shipping method on their site sucks....doesnt actually track

Oct 11, 2003 at 3:21 AM Post #49 of 87
How are these portably? I have D66. Idunno if they're an up or downgrade.

Oct 11, 2003 at 3:37 AM Post #50 of 87
Quote:

Originally posted by OriginalReaper
How are these portably? I have D66. Idunno if they're an up or downgrade.

I've not heard the Eggos, but the V6s are pretty easy to drive, and sound very good from a portable. For closed cans, they're not that big & heavy, either, so that's not a huge minus.

Oct 11, 2003 at 4:17 AM Post #51 of 87
I just wanted to respond to Imersion's post that they don't track. I ordered my phones yesterday and yes they have shipped and I can track my order by checking on its status and then clicking on the UPS tracking number link. It then hows all the details of its tracking process. I states that the delivery should be on Tuesday the 14th. So far so good. If i get them on tuesday i will be satisfied with the service.

Oct 11, 2003 at 1:52 PM Post #53 of 87
Quote:

Originally posted by OriginalReaper How are these portably? I have D66. Idunno if they're an up or downgrade.

I say upgrade, some say downgrade. Figure generally same overall quality, different signature (recessed midrange and better bass response compared to Eggos). Neither the Eggos or V6's are ideal portably, since they don't fold up in a smaller space, but they both work fine in that roll. For me the V6's top out the space issue, the 280's are just too big, for instance.

Oct 13, 2003 at 4:04 AM Post #55 of 87
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know (in case you missed ecosts sale) that ebay currently has a bunch of V6's for sale around the same price as ecost. I am in no way connected to the seller. Just wanted to help out.

Oct 14, 2003 at 8:44 PM Post #57 of 87
Got my V6's today. They look brand spankin' new. The only thing that tells me that they are refurbished is the label on the white box. The accessories are sealed in plastic and look new. I love the way they fold. These will be great traveling headphones.

Oct 14, 2003 at 9:02 PM Post #58 of 87
I received my V6s also today. I fine them to be a little bright so I am burning them in for a few days. They are like new so I am hoping burn in will help.

Oct 14, 2003 at 9:33 PM Post #60 of 87
I also got mine today. They will be used exclusively for keyboards to replace an old pair that was stolen. These refurbished ones came with a Sony 'pleather' bag, I don't remember my new ones coming with that! Definitely turned out to be a great deal!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back