Razer m250 for $9.99
Oct 10, 2007 at 9:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

luckypictures

500+ Head-Fier
I've read good things about these headphones, albeit it only one of them from someone that actually knew anything about audio. I like that most of the reviewers complained because it doesn't have good isolation, and that others around you can hear your music. Because as we all know, ear clips are known for their isolation.

All that aside, it beats the heck out of Koss clips for the price. (Can't vouch for quality, though I ordered two myself, one to match each color of my Zunes.)

ORDER HERE

Oct 10, 2007 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 10
They could be total crap. I have no clue. But I have a collecting problem, and couldn't resist.

Here's all the posts on here about them.
HERE

Well, actually, the rest are pretty much devoid of any information. According to one poster on that thread, they're rebadged Audio-Technicas. Which I don't buy.

Here's some reviews around the web:
HERE
HERE
HERE

Oct 10, 2007 at 10:08 PM Post #4 of 10
Oct 10, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #5 of 10
I'd rather spend my money on the ksc75. these razor are $15 shipped and academic super store still have ksc75 at $17 shipped. I'd rather go with a sure thing than to buy something that just looks cool and has good reviews. remember alot of other crappy products have good reviews such as BOSE triports. Tell us how they compare with the ksc75 when you get yours.

I don't think the m100 are rebranded cx300/ep630 (It's known that cx300 has different drivers than the ep630) and are probably more fujitronic crap knock off (knock off cx300 can sound good too I bought a $3 cx300 from dealextreme and notice that I could do the same mod as kramer did with the marshmallow sounds decent enough afterwards)
The m250 are definitely not rebadge Audio Technica ATH-7(ATH-7 are electro stats) they are probably more rebadge fujitronic crap. They kinda look like a certain model of philps with a metal back added.

the guy who made those comments about them rebadging stuff were just guessing.

Oct 10, 2007 at 10:20 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagasaki_Kid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd rather spend my money on the ksc75. these razor are $15 shipped and academic super store still have ksc75 at $17 shipped. I'd rather go with a sure thing than to buy something that just looks cool and has good reviews. remember alot of other crappy products have good reviews such as BOSE triports. Tell us how they compare with the ksc75 when you get yours.

The Bose Triports would be great headphones, for $25. They'd be fantastic.

I will. I'll post a review of them after I get them. Most people's complaints with these is that they're not loud enough. The impedence is 32ohms. I'll be using the equipment in my profile.

Who knows, maybe they might actually sound good when properly driven.

Oct 10, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #7 of 10
Man, i wish i lived in America.
I thought I'd try a pair of these as i quite like the look of them but obviously they don't do international shipping.

Cheapest i can find them for over here is the equivalent of 59.9188 USD (Thats including shipping though. Whoopie doo)

Oct 10, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #8 of 10
well, i know the company makes excellent gaming mice.

that doesn't really say much about their headphones, but o well lol. I suppose its worth a try as I know they've made good products in the past.

Oct 11, 2007 at 1:03 AM Post #9 of 10
My order is in! Only white ones left, though
frown.gif

I liked my Razer M100 but who knows if these even come out of the same factory.

I have ordered at least 15-20 woots in the past and have always been very satisfied with the product, shipping, and service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back