Ray Samuels website & email address not working
Apr 4, 2004 at 12:01 PM Post #2 of 20
Hmmm....maybe the server is down??

If you have a question, I'd PM Ray...

Apr 4, 2004 at 3:33 PM Post #3 of 20
When you look in the dictionary under “Customer Service” there’s a picture of Ray Samuels. He’s an audio engineer not a computer geek, thank goodness. So give him some time to sort it out. He said something recently about the website being re-vamped.

Mitch

Apr 4, 2004 at 3:59 PM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by braillediver
When you look in the dictionary under “Customer Service” there’s a picture of Ray Samuels. He’s an audio engineer not a computer geek, thank goodness. So give him some time to sort it out. He said something recently about the website being re-vamped.

Mitch

Yeah it is no big deal for websites to be down from time to time. It just freaked me out that his email was down as well which is a little more unusual.

Apr 5, 2004 at 5:40 AM Post #5 of 20
I received an amp from Ray in the last few weeks and he was struggling w/ the guy supposedly handling his site. He was getting excuses then the guy was out of town or something. Maybe he got fed up and pulled the plug.
If you're considering a purchase, I'd try calling him on the phone. He was very patient and helpfull w/ me and I think you'd be glad you did.
I was still undecided on my purchase when I called him but he was such a nice man, I couldn't resist giving him my business. I even waited a couple of weeks for my amp and I HATE WAITING!
Couldn't be happier w/ my experience.
CPW

Apr 5, 2004 at 6:32 AM Post #6 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by penbat
Yeah it is no big deal for websites to be down from time to time. It just freaked me out that his email was down as well which is a little more unusual.

I went to this site - www.dnsreport.com and did various searches on raysamuelsaudio.com and you can see from that the problems are more than just a server one. It would appear that this domain has not been renewed.

Whois on Raysamuelsaudio.com

When it is renewed it should be fine.

Peter

Apr 5, 2004 at 7:32 AM Post #7 of 20
I PM'd back and forth with Ray just yesterday. Everything seems fine with him and the company, I would guess that it is server related or something else outside his control. The man is Mr. Customer Service, first and last!

Apr 5, 2004 at 7:44 AM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
I PM'd back and forth with Ray just yesterday. Everything seems fine with him and the company, I would guess that it is server related or something else outside his control. The man is Mr. Customer Service, first and last!

As I said above, the domain registration has expired. Simply put, if you do not renew your domain you cannot be found. Very easy thing to renew a domain. This is not speculation. Simply do a whois on the domain.

Peter

Apr 5, 2004 at 11:34 AM Post #9 of 20
Hi every one...
Sorry for what is happenning, they are updating the web site with the new products, & switching to a new server which will have better capability that I can go on my web page & put some updates, products being released or just some info to people who seek more knowledge on my products, with that in mind they caused some problems as I can't send or recieve any e-mails until this matter is solved, you can get in touch with me here on this forum if I can be of any help.
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Apr 6, 2004 at 9:14 PM Post #11 of 20
Ah well. I guess he is busy. Will wait.
plainface.gif

Amit

Apr 6, 2004 at 9:28 PM Post #12 of 20
Hi Friends...
They promised me that my web site will be up & working tonight, I truely hope so, as they had to transfer date from one server to another, till now I do not have any way of recieving or sending any e-mail until hopfully tonight.
Thanks for your understanding.
Ray samuels

Apr 7, 2004 at 6:34 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by HiWire
The site is back online. Is there a place for the Emmeline XP-7, cuz I'm not seeing it (assume it's close in design to the 2).

Go to Toddthevinyljunkie.com. He sells Ray's amps and there's a picture of the XP-7 there (though not much else in terms of specifications).

Apr 7, 2004 at 7:41 PM Post #15 of 20
Hi friends, finally the site is up but my e-mail is not available to me yet, it all started by trying to move my site to a new server to give me the capability to post my new products, or info on my site, & that caused all kind of problems. If you type, /newsite,
after my site name you will see the construction going on. BUT don't believe the prices listed.
Thanks.
Ray samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back