Ranting about Beats by Dre(and not in the good way)
Sep 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Boombastic88

Head-Fier
I'm sure from the title you can already guess what this is going to be about. So today one of my friends gave me a pair of in ear headphones to fix for her. Of course, with me being so obsessed with headphones, I had to try them out. I was absolutely shocked. I was listening to a $3 pair of headphones that sounded WAY better than my Beats Tour headphones! I don't care if the Beats look flashy and are durable and come with a 3 year warranty...I can get a $3 pair of headphones that sound better, and replace them 50 times before they add up to what I payed for the Beats. I CANNOT believe I didn't listen to the people that said they were way over-priced. And to think I was going to buy the Pros......
So I think I'm done venting about the Beats. If anyone who reads this has a similar experience PLEASE SHARE!! No wonder there are so many Beats haters on here....

P.S.-Please don't take this as offensive. I'm only giving my honest opinion.

Sep 8, 2011 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 22
I'm not really sure why you would like a pair of $3 headphones more than your Beats. I think that most people here would pay at least $100 for them.

Sep 8, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #5 of 22

Quote:
I'm not really sure why you would like a pair of $3 headphones more than your Beats. I think that most people here would pay at least $100 for them.

I'm not either. But for some reason the Beats hurt to listen to. They have a lot of bass, recessed mids, and wayyy too much highs. I guess i just like the sound of the other ones better :/

Sep 8, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #7 of 22
Sorry but I have a hard time believing $3 iems sound better. Personally all iems I have heard all sound the same. Bassy and headache worthy.

Sep 8, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #8 of 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooce /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You need to upgrade to Lady Gaga's Heartbeats.
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=5596

The Dre don't know beatz like da Gaga.

I'm sorry, but I'm so much more excited when wearing the bieber's headphone.
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=6134

Now,  I  don't  why there are some men asking me  to do weird things,  each times I  wear them, everywhere I  go.

Sep 8, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #10 of 22
Isn't a Rant by definition not in a good way? And we should have a whole beats section, so many beats beatings. Is there an opposite to FOTM?

Sep 8, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #11 of 22

Have you tried high quality IEMs?
Quote:
Sorry but I have a hard time believing $3 iems sound better. Personally all iems I have heard all sound the same. Bassy and headache worthy.

Sep 8, 2011 at 8:17 PM Post #12 of 22
Your next step: Soul By Ludacris. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 8, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #14 of 22

Quote:
Sorry, I don't know this guy.

A us Rapper, his headphones are inspired by Dre beats. 
tongue.gif

http://www.soulbyludacris.com/sl300wb.html

Sep 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #15 of 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back