Rant Alert... is this my trio of things to go bad at once?
Dec 28, 2008 at 12:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

stewtheking

Headphoneus Supremus
So, today I can't find my iPod. I am annoyed by this, and end up tearing my house apart looking for the damn thing. I waste an hour, only to find it wedged behind a cupboard, and spend a further 15 minutes trying to extracate it. Lord alone knows how it got there.

So, that's all kind of okay, and I settle down to watching a bond film, standard christmas fodder. Then I need to drop my sister off at the hospital. I decide to play with my new sat-nav (even though it is unfortunately a well-worn route for me and my car, but that is another story altogether). The sat-nav dsplay has killed itself, huge multicoloured lines filling half the screen. So that's another pain in the bum sorting out for my parents (who bought it for me as a gift) to return it...

That done, I finish watching the bond film and head out for the car to grab my brother, and I find that the car won't start. My limited car-knowledge puts it something to do with the starter motor not managing to engage with and turn the engine. Anyway, the blasted thing won't start, a trio of bloody hassle-inducing things in one day.

No need for sympathy, really, just needed to vent a little.

Dec 28, 2008 at 8:58 AM Post #2 of 5
Sure looks like that! Clearly not your day...
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back