Random Russian in my back garden!
Mar 6, 2006 at 5:42 AM Post #76 of 80
Quote:

I hate to know what the heck would of happened if I didn't see him and act so quickly....tis a wacky world we live in.

My first instinct is to flip the switch on this type of situation and while idiot bou is busy being a jerk at the front door head out the back door,circle the house come up behind him and change the balance of power to my favor.

you wanna see real shock ? tap a guy on the shoulder that is focused forward at your front door then say "hey,looking for me ?"

that split second of that person being off balance (brain lock) is opening enough to take out the trash
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 8:05 AM Post #77 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
My first instinct is to flip the switch on this type of situation and while idiot bou is busy being a jerk at the front door head out the back door,circle the house come up behind him and change the balance of power to my favor.

you wanna see real shock ? tap a guy on the shoulder that is focused forward at your front door then say "hey,looking for me ?"

that split second of that person being off balance (brain lock) is opening enough to take out the trash
very_evil_smiley.gif

until he turns around...

Jason-machete-dvd1.jpg

Mar 6, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #80 of 80
Quote:

until he turns around...

too late by far for him.some humans hesitate because they are not ready to go "certain places" and that is their downfall that those like me take advantage of.

act not react

There was a newspaper cartoon years ago that featured a drunken brawler,Al Capp by name I think,and one i read sticks in my mind after all these passed years.

It was of a person laying on the ground obviously knocked out by Al and the cop is standing there looking at the carnage with a "what the hell happened here" look and the caption read :

"I hit him back before he hit me first"

would seem to make little sense to the average human but I knew EXACTLY what he meant and laughed out loud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back