Radiohead tickets - Toronto Hummingbird Centre
May 6, 2006 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TheMarsVolta

100+ Head-Fier
Did anyone manage to snag Radiohead tickets for either of the June shows in Toronto? Is it possible they'd sell out in thirty seconds? No luck for me
mad.gif

Edit - the Ticketmaster site really bugs me, I never have the feeling I'm selecting the right options - specific areas vs. 'best available', etc. Yes, I'm bitter.

May 6, 2006 at 2:37 PM Post #2 of 6
I unfortunately didn't bother trying this time, but I know there was a pre-sale on W.A.S.T.E. Don't really know how or if they announced it, though, since I get emails from them sometimes and didn't get one for this. Probably just announced it on their site or something.

May 6, 2006 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 6
Bah!! No Chicago tickets for me either. We even had 3 people on different computers and one guy at a box office here in town trying directly at 10am. I think there are still some available for $300+ on other ticket sites, but I'm just a poor college student.
frown.gif

May 6, 2006 at 4:52 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by fivefanband
Bah!! No Chicago tickets for me either. We even had 3 people on different computers and one guy at a box office here in town trying directly at 10am. I think there are still some available for $300+ on other ticket sites, but I'm just a poor college student.
frown.gif

Try to get some here in Chicago as well - 2 computers, 1 laptop, 2 agents at the ticket office location, and a partridge in a pear tree - no luck. Right at 10 am but was not able to get them unfortunately.

$300!?!?!? sheesh, I feel better now when Radiohead played here last time August 2001 at Hutchinson Field (Grant Park), I was able to pick them up for $100 from a retail location. The Auditorium theatre is such a nice venue, located downtown and a part of Roosevelt University. Small for a rock concert, intimate, lovely decor and great acoustics, that is going to be an amazing show to say the least.

May 6, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #5 of 6
I got tickets but I ordered them standard mail... how long will it take to ship, i got an e-mail saying i should get them 5 days before the show! can i change the shipping or will i get the tickets sooner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back