Tampa, Fla.
Toronto
Vancouver
Washington, D.C.

Jan 11, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #2 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by CanMan Extra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=medium]Atlanta[/size]

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh! That's the best news I've heard all month.
biggrin.gif

All I need now are shows from The Mars Volta and Porcupine Tree (like that'll ever happen) and I'm set for the year.
cool.gif

Jan 11, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #4 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by mwallace573 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All I need now are shows from The Mars Volta and Porcupine Tree (like that'll ever happen) and I'm set for the year.
cool.gif

Havent PT already toured this past year and isnt TMV on tour now?

Jan 11, 2008 at 5:32 AM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwitel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Havent PT already toured this past year and isnt TMV on tour now?

I'm fairly certain PT didn't even get close to Atlanta last year and if TMV managed to come to town in '07 they must have sneaked in because I didn't hear about it. For some strange reason most of the groups I love don't like the area I live in.
frown.gif

Jan 11, 2008 at 6:09 AM Post #8 of 25
Seattle. I'm am so jumping on board for this. Can't remember when they did a Seattle gig.

Here's hoping they will sign-on to play at Bumbershoot on Labor Day weekend.

Jan 11, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #9 of 25
I'm surprised they're playing Dallas. Depends on the venue I guess, but I might try to click in for same base price tickets (if I miss out I'm not going secondary market though).

It would be nice if Elbow toured with them...

Jan 11, 2008 at 8:30 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nepenthe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm surprised they're playing Dallas. Depends on the venue I guess, but I might try to click in for same base price tickets (if I miss out I'm not going secondary market though).

It would be nice if Elbow toured with them...

Elbow would be great, but my dream opener for Radiohead is still David Bowie. Seriously, I think they would go great together.

Do yourself a favor and get to that show. Radiohead still stands as the best concert I've been to yet.

Jan 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #12 of 25
I will be buying tickets for a couple different cities, holding onto the tickets until closer to the dates, and then selling them and making 300% profit.

Jan 12, 2008 at 12:41 AM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be buying tickets for a couple different cities, holding onto the tickets until closer to the dates, and then selling them and making 300% profit.

I see no smilies so I assume you're serious? If so that's just not cool. It's people doing this that makes it hard for serious fans of a group to actually see them live due to massively inflated ticket prices. This is especially true with smaller venues where there are already a limited number of tickets to begin with. I don't mean to go off on you but what you're talking about it the same thing that caused me and a friend to pay close to $100 a pop for $40 tickets to see Radiohead the last time they were in town.
mad.gif

If you're going to do it then fine, there's nothing I can do to stop you, but don't go advertising the fact that you do so around real fans of the group.

Jan 12, 2008 at 1:07 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Max /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Though ticket scalping is not illegal, it's immoral. Only buy what you will use yourself. Would you do the same thing if food was in short supply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back