RAAL 1995 headphones, Magna and Immanis
Mar 3, 2024 at 5:42 AM Post #361 of 2,363
It was my brother with DX320 Max Ti you liked so much yesterday haha

He is in awe by your work. His claims is that Aperio was left in the dust by Immanis :)

Couldnt make it myself unfortunately
Your brother and his friends were the most frequent re-visitors of my presentation, and rightfully so, they got to be in the "photo of the day":
Your bro, for others here, is the tallest guy in the photo.
And, ladies and getlemen (drumroll)
....@KaiSc is second from the left!

Attachments

• 20240302_141955.jpg
    20240302_141955.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
RAAL 1995 Stay updated on RAAL 1995 at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/raalribbon https://raalribbon.com/
Mar 3, 2024 at 5:49 AM Post #362 of 2,363
Your brother and his friends were the most frequent re-visitors of my presentation, and rightfully so, they got to be in the "photo of the day":
Yep my dad is on the pic too hahaa

Mar 3, 2024 at 5:56 AM Post #363 of 2,363
Quick question, was the perfomance Edition of the Envy amp you used? And did you install Elrogs or was it with stock tubes?

Do you know how Immanis performs on something like Holo Bliss compared to Envy?

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:01 AM Post #364 of 2,363
Quick question, was the perfomance Edition of the Envy amp you used? And did you install Elrogs or was it with stock tubes?

Do you know how Immanis performs on something like Holo Bliss compared to Envy?
If I'm not mistaken it was the performance Edition but with Fullmusic Tubes and not Elrogs. I also mentioned that on site.

We don't know how Immanis on Holo Bliss sounds, but some preferred it on SS with the HSA-1C (I think it was C) from SAEQ. It was connected both once via direct drive and once via Interface on the regular output

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:02 AM Post #365 of 2,363
Looks so nice in the photo!
It’s pity that I couldn’t join because of work, really hope to visit this show for Raal 1995 and Alex!

If there is sr2a coming, I’ll just buy it without thinking, hahaha!

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:04 AM Post #366 of 2,363
i will be very glad to hear anyone and alex feedback about Felix envy (or their others amps) regarding RAAL HP please.
thank you.

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:07 AM Post #367 of 2,363
I imagine Immanis will be around on High End Munich?

Will bring my Susvara to A/B=)

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:11 AM Post #368 of 2,363
I can also confirm that Immanis was best of Show, closely followed by Magna. This is my vote based on the 2 headphones that I listened to. ……..🤔
However I do have a complaint. I cannot tell you how many times my French partner has quoted to me “there are no bad wives, only bad husbands”. If and when we have the pleasure to meet again, possibly at the launch of SR-2a (?), could you please keep the conversation to matters concerning headphones, ancillary equipment, tubes v. SS, etc etc., and not your life’s philosophy on how to share a happy life with your partner. I fear now, for the rest of my days, that I will be constantly reminded of “there are no bad wives………
LOL
I only tell such things to wifes/partners of good husbands, as I could immediately tell you're a good one!
Hence, your complaint is officially rejected and thrown in the bin!
Joking aside, I always enjoy witnessing harmony and you guys radiate with it!

Mar 3, 2024 at 6:53 AM Post #369 of 2,363
I also had the chance to listen to the Immanis and Magna at the world of headphones in Heidelberg. I was so excited that I told Aleksandar two or three times that I have never heard a better sounding headphone. Fortunately he had Dream Theaters song „Home“ on his DAP, a song I like very much and know very well, because I have listened to it many many times. And I can say it never sounded so good as on the Immanis. Great job and thanks for having the chance to listen to it.

Mar 3, 2024 at 7:58 AM Post #371 of 2,363
Mar 3, 2024 at 8:05 AM Post #373 of 2,363
Do you have a personal preference between solid state and tubes for Imannis?
The older I get, the more I'm inclined to tubes. Tight, snappy ones.
Though Immanis makes no preferences on their own. Whichever type of amp suites you best, it will convey its character faithfully.

Mar 3, 2024 at 8:05 AM Post #374 of 2,363
Immanis goes places:
Heidlberg, Germany
After seeing you and Immanis yesterday we went for a walk in the old town; it’s a nice place that we like to visit BUT so full of people even this early in March. We lasted less than an hour before deciding to go home. Now comes that horrible period of time waiting for Thomas to mail me with the magic words….”your Immanis is here waiting for you….”.

Mar 3, 2024 at 8:06 AM Post #375 of 2,363
After seeing you and Immanis yesterday we went for a walk in the old town; it’s a nice place that we like to visit BUT so full of people even this early in March. We lasted less than an hour before deciding to go home. Now comes that horrible period of time waiting for Thomas to mail me with the magic words….”your Immanis is here waiting for you….”.

Did he give you a lead time estimate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back