R. Kelly: Trapped in a Closet
Aug 7, 2005 at 8:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

YngwieJMalmsteen

500+ Head-Fier
Anybody else seen this hilarious/terrible movie? Or rather, 30 minute "hip-hopera." Anyway, it's gonna be on (on the west coast) MTV2 at 1:30 and a couple more times over the weekend. If you appreciate corniness it is a MUST SEE.

Aug 8, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #2 of 21
It's horrible and i'm glad that i'm not the only one who thinks it's pure garbage.
rolleyes.gif

Aug 8, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #3 of 21
Before experiencing that masterpiece, I never knew that a mainstream musician could create such art. I tell you, when I veiwed r.kelley's divine work of perfection, it was then, and only then, that I realized it was okay for a grown man to cry.

No seriously, that thing was so ******** up man, I have no idea what the hell kelley was thinking.

Aug 8, 2005 at 6:03 AM Post #6 of 21
One of the worst things that I've ever seen.

Aug 8, 2005 at 6:35 AM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmose
One of the worst things that I've ever seen.

Agreed.

I was actually getting a few glimpses at it this afternoon when doing some very boring "dog sitting" for a neighbor. I didn't want it to crap in my living room, so I just plopped in front of the TV and flipped through the channels. Landed on channel 55, MTV2, with R. Kelly engaging in sexual intercourse, narrating it R&B style
biggrin.gif

I laughed out loud and spit my beer (yeah, don't say anything) across the room.

Aug 8, 2005 at 7:18 AM Post #8 of 21
if the the videos of his music are as bad as his attempt at lyrics, I think Ill pass.

It might just be me, but I like listening to music with some substance in it,

you can only listen to crap about bling, sex and money before your brains rot.

Aug 20, 2007 at 7:13 AM Post #10 of 21
Aug 20, 2007 at 7:16 AM Post #11 of 21
Man you found an oldass thread to bring back from obscurity.

Aug 20, 2007 at 7:42 AM Post #13 of 21
Holy crap lol this stuff is indeed old.

But I did see an ad for it in Circuit City, and I immediately was reminded of that South Park episode of when he stays in the closet with Tom Cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back