Quloos QU02 USB Bridge
Feb 19, 2023 at 6:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Haidar

100+ Head-Fier
Let's share info on this new streamer from QLS Hifi

3.jpg

http://www.qlshifi.com/en/wzcapi/qu02.htm

Sep 17, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #6 of 8
It's about 3 weeks since I returned the QU02 and I've noticed that my source is behaving erratically with 192/24 playback.
At the time, I'd assumed that the problem with 192/24 playback lay squarely with the QU02 because that was the new addition to my system and in the previous 2 years or so, my source had operated flawlessly; furthermore, when I replaced the QU02 with a SMSL PO100 Pro, the "problem" disappeared. It may be the case that the QU02 was not at fault at all, so I wanted to make this clarification. I don't want to discourage people from considering the QU02 if they believe it would fulfill their requirement.

May 1, 2024 at 10:32 PM Post #8 of 8
got my hands on this recently, no issues with it whatsoever and brought life back to my Hugo TT -> Aune S17 Pro set-up after I felt like it lost some personality switching from USB to optical input. very pleased with the investment so far

I will say though the adapter they provide in the box (at least for UK units) utterly sucks as it doesn't seem to actually keep the plug in place, which didn't fill me with much optimism in its safety. luckily I had a travel adapter laying around so I've been using that instead, no problems

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back