Quite the Problem
Aug 8, 2006 at 5:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Nerull

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

You see, I need a pair of headphones that doesn't leak like my current MS2i's do (and they need to provide some sort of insulation from outside noise). I like a lot of indie pop music / j-pop / twee pop stuff, but I also like some metal (opeth and rammstein). I probably can't do all of this with one can, so which can(s) do you recommend? To add more to it, I'm not exactly a heavy bass person (I do like profound impact, like the MS2is paired with a good source and Demon Days
cool.gif
) and I love details and perhaps more importantly, seperation. I love the upfrontness of my Alessandros, and what they do for cymbals and drums and just about everything!, but I'm worried about leakage and bothering people around me. I guess I really need a foot tapping phone, without the excess leakage and some nice isolation. Maybe recabled DT770's fit the bill? K271S' recabled? It must be an upgrade or side step, as I don't like going lower. If there's nothing available, I guess I'll stick to my MS2is, but I really want something that fits this criteria without sacrificing the goodness of my Alessandros...

~Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back