Quick Question for HD650 Owners
Apr 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Firstandrepair

Head-Fier
Hello everyone, 

First off I want to say this is my first time posting on this forum, I've been lurking for quite a while.  I have a quick question about the build of the Sennheiser HD 650.  I recently purchased a month old, used pair of these headphones off of an eBay auction, and finally received them in the mail today.  I noticed right off the bat that they seemed to be in questionable quality.  The sound quality is superb, so the drivers must be fine, but in regards to the actual build of the headphone, it seems like the the part connecting the headband to the actual headphone is loose (I don't know exactly what its called, the part of the headphone that says HD650 with the Left and Right indicators below them).  The right side seems to swivel much more than it should, and occasionally[size=small] [/size]creaks.  It doesn't seem like a deal-breaker, since I got them at a great discounted price of $350, but my question is whether or not this is normal, and if not, will it get much worse?  If they are near the cusp of breaking already, I could definitely send them back, but I'm not sure if this is the case.  If ya'll could let me know what you think it'd be appreciated.  

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back