Quick Nitrus Question
Dec 23, 2003 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

stevesolo

100+ Head-Fier
Does the Nitrus have any preloaded music on it and can I listen to it without installing the drivers. Do the drivers come preloaded?

I am asking because I just received one that I am giving as a Xmas gift and wanted to give a quick listen to it by just charging the battery and without installing the CD etc.

Am I able to do this? If not I dont want to open the hard pastic

Dec 24, 2003 at 12:06 AM Post #2 of 8
Dec 24, 2003 at 12:29 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by moi
yes there is some preloaded music on it, BUT it comes in a blister pack. You'll have to be deft to get it out without leaving any clues.

exactley. there was about 100 preloaded songs but there is literally no way to open the blister pack without obliterating it. no one likes blister packs except retailers. likey cut your arm off on the sharp plastic.

Dec 24, 2003 at 2:30 AM Post #6 of 8
I have repeately gotten blood on products at work in trying to put everything back in a blister pack. (I work customer service/front end management at a large electronics store). It's even harder to let companies to take it back then.

Dec 24, 2003 at 2:32 PM Post #7 of 8
The issue for me is not opening the blister pack but can I simply charge the battery and check out the sound quality by listening to the preloaded music without needing to load the drivers or install CD.

Dec 24, 2003 at 5:45 PM Post #8 of 8
there is some juice in the battery, though it would be better to charge it first (fully) as it helps the longterm condition of the battery.
Yes you can litsten to it without going near a computer. The tunes on it are all ready for listening. You must mess around with the para & eq settings, they are fantastic & really enhance the sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back