Quick Ebay question for Ebay experts
Jun 27, 2007 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jumpinjohn1234

500+ Head-Fier
Is there a way to hide the things you have bought or sold in the past. I know that when you check feedback on someone, you can click on the past auction items. Some sellers or buyers have that link "unclickable" but still have that feedback.

thanks
John

Jun 27, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #3 of 8
I think you can only view the items bought/sold for 3 months. After that, all you see is the feedback for that deal. As for hiding your feedback, I tend to avoid anyone who does that. Just a huge red flag for me.

Jun 27, 2007 at 7:28 PM Post #5 of 8
The only type of Ebay auctions that I know where you can view the person's feedback but not the auction itself, are the ones that have been listed in the adult/mature material category.

Jun 27, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As for hiding your feedback, I tend to avoid anyone who does that. Just a huge red flag for me.

Ditto.

Jun 27, 2007 at 8:47 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ditto.

never knew you could hide everything?
seems pointless, oh well guess family will get mad with all the clothes, electronics, and headphones I've bought through ebay.

Jun 27, 2007 at 11:11 PM Post #8 of 8
Not after a few months... Unless they decide to keep the item information even after the auction listing has been deleted. That feature hasn't been implemented for long enough to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back