quick dell jukebox question
Apr 1, 2004 at 2:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

eMpAtHy

100+ Head-Fier
what does the charging sign mean when there is the battery with a plug in the inside of it? and can it charge when the thing is totally off? because when it is off and i put in the charging plug or the usb cable it turns on and i was just wondering if it can charge while its off. it is cold right now so i dont think it is charging but can anyone let me know if they had the same problem or know how to fix it.
btw i just got this thing today and i just ordered my etymotic er-6's from kmart. since they have a 30 day return policy and i got it for 118. and there is a local store here so i dont need to pay shipping charges to return something and no restocking fee! plus i can open it and test it for a month :p

oh yeah searching is disabled. otherwise i would of had searched.

Apr 1, 2004 at 6:01 AM Post #3 of 6
Hey Empathy,

I always assumed that it meant that it was plugged into AC power. Does it stay the same if you cycle the player power?

Anyways, 5 hours should be plenty of time for a full charge. I believe it's a 4 hour max charge time on the Xtra.

Apr 1, 2004 at 6:09 AM Post #4 of 6
the charging picture goes away when its full..so i dont know what the issue could be...im currently talking to technial support for dell right now..and its REALLY REALLY hard to understand them. why oh why did dell have to export jobs to other countries? oh wait, this is a capitalist country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back