Questyle Q192 compatibility with windows 10
Sep 12, 2015 at 7:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Thousand1000

New Head-Fier
To questyle,

I purchased a q192 dac/amp unit a few month ago. Since I upgraded to windows 10 the driver no longer works. I have tried to contact you since using email but have received no replies. As a result, I am here to try to raise awareness to this issue. If there is a solution please tell me.

Thanks

Sep 13, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #2 of 4
  To questyle,

I purchased a q192 dac/amp unit a few month ago. Since I upgraded to windows 10 the driver no longer works. I have tried to contact you since using email but have received no replies. As a result, I am here to try to raise awareness to this issue. If there is a solution please tell me.

Thanks

First question, why didn't you contact us when you were having problems? Have you tried reinstalling the drivers, we have had no issues with windows 10. What program are you using for your music player? What do you have listed in your sound settings?

Sep 17, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #3 of 4
I tried to contact you guys with emails to both the divisions in china and the rep in North America but got no reply. The driver does not run for me on windows 10. I downloaded the driver from the questyle website, does not install because it is not windows 7 or 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back