Questyle CMA Twelve Master ON SALE @ TTVJAudio.com
May 19, 2023 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

The Questyyle CMA Master is on sale BIG - save 35%! List price is $1795 and sale price is $1167! Order yours now and start enjoying this awesome piece of gear! This is the upgraded Master version.

The CMA Twelve's digital performance is so much more refined than any of the other $1,500 DACs we've experienced, even if you aren't a headphone listener, this device is well worth it, as a DAC alone.
-- Headphone Arts, Winner TONE Exceptional Value Award, February 2021

Don't miss out on this excellent deal!

Todd

Last edited:
May 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #2 of 6
HI All,

The Questyyle CMA Master is on sale BIG - save 35%! List price is $1795 and sale price is $1167! Order your now and start enjoying this awesome piece of gear! This is the upgraded Master version.

-- Headphone Arts, Winner TONE Exceptional Value Award, February 2021

Don't miss out on this excellent deal!

Todd
That's a great piece of kit

May 20, 2023 at 12:03 PM Post #3 of 6
If you know , you know... I ordered one yesterday. I still think the CMA Twelve Master is superior to the CMA Fifteen in terms of amplification to my ears.. I Love @Questyle products, and had to make amends for regrettably selling my CMA400i a few years ago. This one's a keeper and I can't wait to try this with all my IEMs. Thank you @Todd !!

Jun 14, 2023 at 1:42 PM Post #4 of 6
Jun 14, 2023 at 2:06 PM Post #5 of 6
This is a seriously excellent piece of kit. If you're looking for a DAC/Amp with a small footprint and great sound... This is it. Normally I wouldn't stump for gear this hard.., But this is a quality product and I'm glad I purchased one for myself. Awesome gear for IEM lovers. Excellent synergy with everything in my signature, as well as Audeze, Focal, and Meze's Headphones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back