questions for scd-ce775 owners
Dec 14, 2002 at 1:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Galileo's Dad

Head-Fier
Hello,

While at Best Buy yesterday I noticed a scd-ce775 on the clearance rack. To make a long story short, I bought it ($149 with a four year service contract, a new universal remote (since they didn't have the original), and the 4 sacds that were in the player). They didn't have the manual, so I have a couple of questions for someone who does. Thanks in advance.

1. If I hit enter when it says <command mode> I get to choose between <cd-1> and <cd-2>. What does this do?

2. I figured out that I can enter names for my cds, but how many cd titles does it hold and does it keep those names when I swap discs (I assume it does since this would be pretty useless if it only kept names while they were in the player)?

3. Is there anything crucial in the manual that I might not be able to figure out just by playing around with the player?

Once again, thanks for your help.

ps: if anyone had an electronic copy of the manual they could email me that would be appreciated. The manager at Best Buy was sure I could download it from Sony, but Sony's website isn't exactly a model of clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back