Questions about modding Fostex T50RPs
Aug 8, 2012 at 1:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

dragonxx21

Head-Fier
Hey guys. Just wondering about modding the Foxtex T50RPs. I'm looking to buy my first set of real headphones and heard that the T50RPs?, after modding, sound really good, like better than most headphones in that price range. The question is, how hard is it to mod stock T50RPs? Is it something that will take weeks or months in order to get it to the type of sound quality higher end headphones produce? How much would it cost approx. in order to mod them? And how difficult exactly is it to mod them? Are there guides available on modding these headphones? Just some questions, thanks a lot guys.

Aug 8, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hey guys. Just wondering about modding the Foxtex T50RPs. I'm looking to buy my first set of real headphones and heard that the T50RPs?, after modding, sound really good, like better than most headphones in that price range. The question is, how hard is it to mod stock T50RPs? Is it something that will take weeks or months in order to get it to the type of sound quality higher end headphones produce? How much would it cost approx. in order to mod them? And how difficult exactly is it to mod them? Are there guides available on modding these headphones? Just some questions, thanks a lot guys.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/452404/just-listened-to-some-fostex-t50rps-today-wow/9075#post_8591795

Users who are viewing this thread

Back