Questions about DAC, Mixers, and ATH-M50s case
Dec 1, 2013 at 7:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

tinkman

New Head-Fier
      I am getting Audio Technica ATH-M50s soon. I am looking for a DAC/ AMP that I can use with both my deskop computer at my desktop and still be able to take it with me to use with my ASUS Zenbook. I'm willing to spend up to $100 but no more, preferably $50-70. Also I like to listen to music while playing xbox.(I play on one monitor that is used as a secondary monitor when not playing xbox, the other monitor is used for MOG/Local Files. What would be a good/simple mixer to mix at least 5 channels without distorting the audio quality or creating a hiss(A simple mixer with just dials would be a favored option due to the fact that I already have an EQ if I would want to use it. Also any case good cases for the ATH-M50s. I like the idea of the Fiio E7, but I would like a dial. I hear the Fiio E10 is good but cuts just over half a second of each song at the beginning which really keeps me from buying it. Any other brands beside Fiio because of their mixed reviews? Any sugestions would be great. Sorry for the noob questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back