Question: Zu mobius vs Stephen Audio cable
Dec 29, 2004 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ltgem612

New Head-Fier
Has anyone done a comparison on the strengths and weaknesses of the Zu Mobius vs Stephen Audio Art cables for use on Senn HD-650's? Would appreciate any observations?

Dec 29, 2004 at 8:47 PM Post #2 of 3
I've owned both and spent time comparing them with both the 600 and 650. I think the Zu will give you a tighter more detailed sound through out the freq. range. However the equinox is also very good. These are by far my two favorite cables. I think the Zu and the 650 are very special together. I also think the equinox and the 600 are the best combo together. Both have great midrange, bass is good with both, the Zu might go a little deeper but doesnt sound as full as the equinox. For treble info the Zu is all over the Equinox. I also think music sounds a little faster with the Zu. I have both cables here and will give another listen if you like. What are you going to use them with? I have a few amps and also a few good sources here maybe I can get pretty close to what you have and give you more specific answers to your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back