Question with regards to replacing earpads for Plantronics Backbeat Pro
Dec 4, 2015 at 4:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

renzetzuken

New Head-Fier
Hello!

For starters, the Plantronics Backbeat Pro is truly an amazing wireless headphones. They sound great for a wireless cans. However, the majore complaint that I have with them is the comfort. The stock earpads is too small for me.

I would just like to ask the owners of Backbeat Pro if you have replaced your earpads already. A good person from reddit has helped me with the initial steps and recommendation. However, I would also like to hear some other opinions and I've been bothering him for a while now. In any case, here are my questions:

1. Do you really have to forcefully remove the stock earpads since they're glued to the phones? Is it still possible to use the old one when removed?
2. What type of earpads are you guys using now? Can I use an oval earpad? 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

L3000.gif

Sep 15, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #2 of 4
Hi,

Did you get any good responses somewhere else? What route have you gone with and would you mind sharing your experience?

Would like to be able to give the pads a good clean now and again but very difficult the stock pads and I am scared of breaking something if I try to remove them.

Cheers,
W

Oct 9, 2016 at 5:34 PM Post #4 of 4
Thanks for the response.

The link below shows that they were supplied at one stage, but I could also not locate an active seller. I guess, you can also retrofit other headphone pads if these are done and you don't care ripping off the old pads and reusing the plastic base plate.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/100-Original-Replacement-Cushion-Ear-Pads-cover-For-Wireless-Plantronics-Backbeat-Pro-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-Bluetooth/606703_32554642949.html

Cheers,
W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back