Question to Chord 64 DAC owners
Dec 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM Post #2 of 8
I would contact Chord UK or USA for that. Maybe the will point you to a dealer or service point that can do the neccessary changes on the unit.

Dec 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by smuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would contact Chord UK or USA for that. Maybe the will point you to a dealer or service point that can do the neccessary changes on the unit.

Thx, do you have one?
I've got information that it can accept 80-260V, just need to confirm.

Dec 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got information that it can accept 80-260V, just need to confirm.

Have you looked at the back of the unit close by the power cord if it is mentioned? In most cases, there it is where the manufacturer would print such info.

Dec 7, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #5 of 8
Chord's North American distributor is Bluebird Music (search google). The owner's name is Jay and he will probably direct you to a tech that can do this, if it is at all possible.

Dec 7, 2008 at 4:36 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyB1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it is a switched mode power supply like I use, then there is nothing to change other than the mains cable.

Yes it is.
Chord Electronics Ltd - Creating Perfection in both Professional and Consumer Hi-fi fields. With a large range of Stereo, Mono and Multi-channel amplifiers, Pre-amplifiers and digital products, leading the world in high end British audio.
Quote:

"Like all the models in the Chord range, this amplifier sports high-speed switch-mode power supplies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back