Question to audiophiles regarding high end IEMs in 2016
May 1, 2016 at 2:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Emerald Core

100+ Head-Fier
First of all, I appreciate the site and its experienced audiophiles who dedicate their valuable time to share and give advice. 

On-topic: 
With all requirements met and the perfect setup. I would like to know the top 5 IEMs regardless of the cost 5$-10000$. 

I have heard about companies like:
- Weston
- Final Audio Design
- Sennheiser
- Shure 

It would be perfect to list the IEMs by the model.
Example:
- Weston W60
- Senn IE800

This can be silly to some, but can also be understandable to non-audiophile users. It is time for me to find the one and only IEM that I can take anywhere. 

Experienced people's feedback is greatly appreciated.

May 1, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #2 of 2
  First of all, I appreciate the site and its experienced audiophiles who dedicate their valuable time to share and give advice. 

On-topic: 
With all requirements met and the perfect setup. I would like to know the top 5 IEMs regardless of the cost 5$-10000$. 

I have heard about companies like:
- Weston
- Final Audio Design
- Sennheiser
- Shure 

It would be perfect to list the IEMs by the model.
Example:
- Weston W60
- Senn IE800

This can be silly to some, but can also be understandable to non-audiophile users. It is time for me to find the one and only IEM that I can take anywhere. 

Experienced people's feedback is greatly appreciated.

High-end audio doesn't work like that. When you reach a certain level of performance, it becomes more a matter of personal taste, as there are many technically-capable options available.

You can get some guidance on what might suit your tastes, in threads such as these:

Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared

multi-custom-in-ear-monitor-review-resource-mfg-list-discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back