Question to all Sony Walkman NWZ-A818 owners
Dec 9, 2007 at 5:38 AM Post #16 of 23
Playcounts don't sync... and I found that album art at around 1411x1400 may give problems for example if the album art isn't square shaped then you might have problems as I did. I use WMP to resize my album art anyways so I'm good.

Dec 9, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #17 of 23
Does this model from Sony support lossles music? I'm not that familiar with the terms of different lossles formats. Is AAC lossless?
Also what does it mean non-DRM AAC content?
10x

Dec 9, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #18 of 23
no this Sony unit doesn't play Lossless although it does play Linear PCM (WAV). non-DRM (Digital Rights Management) AAC are unprotected AAC files. DRM or protected AAC can not play on this player (songs bought from iTunes). and no AAC is not lossless

Dec 10, 2007 at 7:52 AM Post #20 of 23
This is where iAudio players give Sony players a run! I wish ROCKBOX team would take up the challenge of making this wonderful A818 rockbox compatible with multiple media support! I think sony has released the source code recently.

Oct 4, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #21 of 23
is there a way that i can convert my itunes library so i can use a it. im thinking about going and buying one but most of my library was bought through itunes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back