Question to all Sony Walkman NWZ-A818 owners
Dec 4, 2007 at 11:43 AM Post #6 of 23
Media Monkey is an awesome program...I use that to transfer all my music to all my Mp3 players...you can configure just how you want your folders to be placed on the unit...I never even open WMP on my PC...that program drives me nuts... hate it..
But movies I just use the drag and drop method..

Dec 5, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #8 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about CD covers, they will not be transferred using drag and drop, with they ?

They will only be transferred if they are embedded onto the mp3 file. Otherwise you have to use WMP.

Dec 5, 2007 at 1:37 AM Post #9 of 23
J River Media Center is the best media management app IMHO.

Excellent for large collections, fast, nice interface, so many options that make it work they way you want.

i've tried others, but have never found anything that matches its power. one of those rare apps that i couldn't live without
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2007 at 2:49 AM Post #10 of 23
i prefer to drag and drop from itunes to the player if i have to use a player that does drag and drop. if it has idtag support then just by dragging and dropping without creating folders, 'folders' will be created on the machine. naturally, if they have cd icon support, album artwork works that way as well.

that is how i used my cowon d2 and meizu m6

Dec 9, 2007 at 5:06 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by howl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does WMP sync playcounts with the Sony s616? to and from player?

Uh... I don't know... I never payed any attention to playcounts. I'm not sure if that information is even available to view or do anything with once it's on the device. Unless you're wondering if the player will report playcounts back to WMP, in which case, I just have no idea.

Dec 9, 2007 at 5:26 AM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by swarmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uh... I don't know... I never payed any attention to playcounts. I'm not sure if that information is even available to view or do anything with once it's on the device. Unless you're wondering if the player will report playcounts back to WMP, in which case, I just have no idea.

lol its ok I have the player Im just lazy to do a test... Im going to see if it works now
smily_headphones1.gif
I'll report my tests tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back