Question on ER-6
Dec 24, 2003 at 7:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

xlifez

500+ Head-Fier
do these earbuds STICK OUT when you have em in your ear? or do they look like regular earphones when woren.. i'm thinking about getting this, but it looks rather bunkey and it looks like its gonna stick out of my ear..
frown.gif

Dec 24, 2003 at 10:31 AM Post #2 of 7
The ER-6 almost do not stick out at all - not for me anyways. They are quite short, and I have to work a bit to grab the ends when removing them from my ear. When I get a bit hasty and lazy, however, I sometimes pull them out using the cord even though it's not a good idea to do so.

Dec 25, 2003 at 12:43 AM Post #6 of 7
i think it also depends on one's ears and the seal they get. my ER-6 sticks out quite considerably, as i get the best seal and comfort if i don't stick them all the way in my ear canal.

yeah... they aren't the most stylish of things, but at least they don't have the blue/red wire leads like the ER-4 series.
etysmile.gif

Dec 29, 2003 at 11:29 PM Post #7 of 7
I have very small ear canals.. And they don't really stick out much at all.. Not more then regular earbuds. Very discreet imho. and I must say surprisingly comfortable, compared to Koss The Plug anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back