question for sony d-e900/905 owners
Jun 19, 2007 at 5:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Harry Tuttle

100+ Head-Fier
hi! I bought a mint one a while ago, but I didn't use it much to walk. I've recently used it to do fast walk and I've noticed it skips quite a bit if I put it in my front jean pocket. I don't have any problem with it if I hold it in my hand while I walk. Now I'm wondering is there a problem with the esp or is it just that the shock protection wasn't very good at the time? if you could just tell me your experience with it and tricks to use it to walk that would be swell. thanks!

Jun 19, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #2 of 4
I'd say it's working fine. I don't think any CDP could handle being rigidly strapped to your body ala ~ in your pants pocket. Your shoulder, arm, elbow and wrist are pretty good shock absorbers so carrying it makes for a smoother ride.

Jun 21, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #3 of 4
As j-dawg has mentioned, your PCDP's esp is working properly. It's just that it isn't as advanced as the esp that's available in latter models release after the D-E900/905. The one time that I did take my D-E905 on go, I had carried it in my backpack. Didn't have any issues with it skipping with the esp on while I carried it in my backpack.

Jun 22, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #4 of 4
thanks that's all I needed to hear... I don't feel like spending money on it
I don't know why I thought I could walk as much freely as I can with a recent pcdp, I'll try to find a case with a belt strap to use instead of the useless baggy that comes with it
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back