Question for Nate at Comply foam tips
Jun 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

steve1979

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I was just looking to buy some replacement Comply tips for my Westones and noticed that you also make them in blue and red colors.  I think it would look cool to use a blue tip on the left side and a red tip on the right side.  Unfortunately you only sell packets containing just one color which means I'd have to buy two packets to get both the red and blue tips.  I think it would be a good idea is you started selling packets containing a mixture of three red and three blue tips.

P.S.  I'm a big fan of Comply foam tips and have recommended them to everyone I know who uses IEM's.

Jun 17, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #2 of 4
That's a big suggestion that I have started hearing lately. A lot of people are bringing that up. A lot.
I actually do it myself (only because I work here and my desk is covered with earphones and tips). It's a good idea, but I haven't been able to convince the Big Whigs yet. Right now, the idea is too complicated for them.
Like the Extra Small/Extra Large, I'm trying to convince them to do this.

Thanks for adding to my argument.

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #3 of 4
I actually asked about this a month ago or so. It should only be a matter of time for this to happen if a lot of people are actually asking.Some of my friends thought it would be "cute" too, when they saw I was using blue Comply's, and I told them they come in red too, so add about 10 more people to that list.
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #4 of 4
That's actually a good idea, also keeps the left and right earpieces separate if you don't have an asymmetrical pair of headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back