Question for moderators, I do not have enough previlages to leave feed back, why?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by david8613, Sep 8, 2018.
  1. david8613
    I do not have enough previlages to leave feed back, I have conducted 2 transactions and would like to leave positive feedback.

2. AxelCloris Administrator
    Hello david8613,

We've taken a look at your profile settings and don't see anything that would normally restrict you from leaving feedback. Are you getting an error message when you try to leave feedback on someone's profile?

3. david8613
    Yes I get a message saying I dont have enough previlages to leave feedback

4. AxelCloris Administrator
    On which profiles are you trying to leave feedback? I've tested your permissions on our test server and it didn't yield an error, so I'd like to try and replicate the problem. We'd also need to know what operating system, OS version, browser, browser version, and browser add-ons you're using.

5. david8613
  6. AxelCloris Administrator
    That explains it. The archives are locked and have been since our software switch to Huddler years ago. To leave feedback, you have to visit that person's profile, click "Trader History" on the left, and then you can choose to leave buyer or seller feedback for someone. As an example, here's what my page would look like after following the "Trader History" link.

Hope that helps.

7. david8613
    Oh ok thanks got it!