Question for Head-Direct EF1 Owners..
Feb 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

drgameboy

100+ Head-Fier
how long did it take your amp to arrive, from the day you got it shipped. ispoke to head-direct before i ordered my EF1 and they promised that it was going to ship from NYC using USPS priority mail (ie 2 days to arrive at my door), but i was suprised that when i recieved my order information, they actually shipped from shanghai, China using EMS Express Mail! how long does it usually take EMS express to get to the US? i cant wait to get my hands on this amp. i also ordered DEnon AH-D5000 the other day,and it should get her on monday...oh goodyy....

Feb 20, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #2 of 6
Maybe they're out of stock in their NY location. When I ordered mine, it shipped from NY and arrived in 2 days. You're gonna love the D5000 with EF1.

Feb 20, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 6
I received my EF1 from their Queens, NY location as well. I did receive the RE0 I ordered from Head-Direct through China using EMS. From the date he notified me that it was being delivered, to USPS delivering it to me, it took 7 days. It look like it spent a few days in custom but overall quite expedient considering how far it had to go through to get here.

I use a Denon AH-D2000 with my EF1 and I'm quite smitten by the combo.

Feb 20, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #5 of 6
right under a week
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 22, 2009 at 1:06 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by drgameboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how long did it take your amp to arrive, from the day you got it shipped. ispoke to head-direct before i ordered my EF1 and they promised that it was going to ship from NYC using USPS priority mail (ie 2 days to arrive at my door), but i was suprised that when i recieved my order information, they actually shipped from shanghai, China using EMS Express Mail! how long does it usually take EMS express to get to the US? i cant wait to get my hands on this amp. i also ordered DEnon AH-D5000 the other day,and it should get her on monday...oh goodyy....

Funny. I had the same question as mine shipped Friday and was wondering the same thing.

I was charged an extra $30US to ship to Canada (vs the US) but since many of these are shipping from China it should cost them roughly the same. Why am I paying more than double? I feel a little ripped-off to be honest.

Anyway, it will be worth it if this offers a real upgrade over my Doge 6210 for the D5000's. Not that the Doge's bad, but if it can be even better this will be a real treat.

-LB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back